Think Tank Photo has announced Stash Master 13L. Think Thank Photo designed this case as a travel cube for safely store camera equipment. You can use it as a stand-alone camera bag or instantly convert a large backpack into a camera case.
The Stash Master 13L was specifically designed by Think Tank Photo, so it was large enough to fit the “holy trio” of lenses (a 70-200mm F2.8, a 24-70mm F2.8 and a 16-35mm F2.8 (or equivalents)) alongside a camera body. The internal compartments of the cube are optionally customizable and inside of the case is large enough to accommodate three different lenses, a camera body, and the appropriate accessories.
Built of a 100D rip-stop nylon, the travel cube features DWR coating to keep moisture away from camera gear. It features a tuck-away front flap with foam panel from YKK RC-Fuse zippers that can be removed in case you want to keep the gear more accessible when the cube is stored inside a backpack.
Additional Features of Stash Master 13L
- High-density velex interior and reinforced vertical dividers hold up over time to keep your gear secure
- Multiple dividers allow you to customize the layout depending on your adventure
- Carry handles on front and top makes lifting easy
- Side webbing loops allow you to attach a shoulder strap*
* Shoulder strap not included
The Think Tank website provides the following examples of which camera equipment can fit into the Stash Master 13L:
- One gripped DSLR with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus, 2–3 standard zoom lenses and a flash.
- Two ungripped DSLRs with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 and 1–2 standard zoom lenses.
- Two gripped mirrorless bodies with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus 3–5 additional lenses.
The interior dimensions of the travel cube are 11.8” W x 11.8” H x 7.1” D (30 x 30 x 18 cm) and exterior dimensions are 12.2” W x 12.2” H x 7.5” D (31 x 31 x 19 cm). It has a 13L total volume and it only weighs 400g (0.9lbs). Think Tank Photo is currently listing The Stash Master 13L on its website for $59.99.
Left your ideas and questions in the comments section below! and please don’t forget to follow kuulphoto.com on Twitter @kuulphoto